Rated R. R=Recommended to all general population who have no life and have nothing else to do but crap and listening to me crapping.
Wednesday, October 20, 2004
Coffee Anyone?
A man and his wife were having an argument about who should brew the coffee
each morning.
The wife said, "You should do it, because you get up first, and then we
don't have to wait as long to get our coffee."
The husband said, " You are in charge of cooking around here and you
should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee."
Wife replies, "No, you should do it, and besides, it is in the Bible that
the man should do the coffee."
Husband replies, "I can't believe that, show me."
So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament and showed him at
the top of several pages, that it indeed says..........
"HEBREWS"
No offense to anyone.On a lighter note,I am looking to some coffee from some of my Christian friends =)