Thursday, December 16, 2004

17 more days

Roughly more than 2 weeks before our finals commence for the M2/03 batch. My preparation is a bit off,as usual,procastinating most of the time. Some of us are switching to fussy mode,some of us wake up looking more like panda than a homo sapien,a few of us maybe dreaming about cabarchol,bethanicol and what's not,some of us are still taking it easy.That explains the colder than normal greetings,drained by the piles of notes and books.This is like a crunch time period,either you make it or you don't.So there you have - pressure.Much as I want to be among the frontrunners in the academics,but still first thing first.A pass is the number one priority. Just minutes ago,Sheena led a group of friends to come to my humble abode to sing Christmas carols. I think my housemates,Mr Bruce is the MAIN pulling factor. Rumours have it that she is president-elect of the BLFC,Bruce Lee's Fan Club.I shall give her a benefit of doubt though.Little did I realise, this is the second time my Christian friends come to do some carolling.So a year has passed,it seems. One year done in my pursuit as a medical professional. Here,I thank all those who have come just now to share with us the festive mood and bringing so much-needed smile and laughter in trying times(That's a bit off,but I love to use hyperbole) besides praying for friends like me.I forgot to take a photo though,never mind,shall get it from Jeremy Joy to the world, We pass finals, With flying colours too, We've given it our best, Alas,we passed the test, Teachers are happy too, We did what we have to, We passed it, We passed and, Proud of it Joy to the world, We pass finals, With flying colours too, We can now go to bed, With sweet dreams in our head, Troubles and worries too, We flush them down the loo, We flush them, We flush them, Down the loo. Seems a bit too early.But inspiration struck at the weirdest time. Update:I realise I got the syllables wrong edi,well gotta refine it next time when I am free.