"Passion is not a crime"
Rated R. R=Recommended to all general population who have no life and have nothing else to do but crap and listening to me crapping.
Monday, April 11, 2005
IMU Ball 2005
Googled around for a latest update on the IMU Ball 2005 "Whispering flame, Unforgettable sentiments" but turned up nothing at this point of time.No one has blogged about it yet or Google is not working. Well,probably some people are still having post-ball party.
First, kudos to the ball committee for coming up with such a good ball.The attendance was very impressive indeed : 518 people turned up. Imagine the amount of efforts put in to organise such a grand event. I always admire good multimedia presentation for I know, from my experience(or probably inexperience),they are very very time-consuming and need a lot of patience. The people who want it done can just say "I want a movie presentation of it by end of this week." And then you will have lotsa late nights, trouble shooting, photoshopping, and etc. to get a decent presentation. Not to mention having to come up with a script and timeline. And in this particular component of the ball, I give them 2 thumbs up. Kudos again.....
I particularly love the last part where it portrayed what our life basically about for most of the time as medical students;cramming for exams,stressing over it,drinking(did I mention before I don't drink?)and etc. For minutes,I stood there admiring and "feeling" it when all around me were busy taking photos. Like it or not, most of us won't be seeing each other for a very long time or hopefully not forever again at this time of the year in 2006. I turned away from the screen and looked at one of my friend. I thought to myself "We might not meet again." I slowly walked toward him with a smile and the dawning of realities that lied ahead.
Whispering flame.Unforgettable sentiments.There were times I wished we were the batch that organised the ball,then the ball will carry more significance for me,something like a graduation prom. I am not quite sure how will it turn out but I think we will do fine with some of the people I personally know. In saying that, I am not saying I wish I had joined the M1/03(not that if I could), for I have no regrets joining the M2/03. Everyone says their batch is the best. Thus I will say here, my batch too. M2/03 rocks!!!!!
I wished I know all of my batchmates at least by name,before I end my Phase One,something I have been trying to accomplish. The other would be that our basketball team be champion for once.