Thursday, December 01, 2005

An Unwilling Friend

And so I heard from a common pal, You're back yet you never call, As if I wasn't here at all, Is it an order too tall? Used to hear your words and laughters, Now from you, not even a silent whisper, Friends we are on the paper, Sometimes I do deserve better, Why do I feel a tinge of bitter, Wishing for once we would be together, From the rain,you I will always shelter, It was you after all I am after. Years pass and thousands miles apart, You never gave me a chance to start, Time has mended a broken heart, What to say if I meet you in shopping mart? Diamonds on golden platter,I can never send, But always there to hear you gripe and rant, Life journey is full of twists and bends, After all, I am the unwilling friend. -Xiao_zhai- This poem is purely fictitious.Believe it or not.....