Sunday, August 13, 2006

The One...

...friend whom I have known for the better part of my life.Our story probably went way back. Both he and I.... ....probably known each other since we were 5 years old or maybe earlier. ....live in the same neighbourhood. ....studied in the same kindergarten,primary school,secondary school,college & all through 2 and a half year of university. ....went to school together during most of those time as well(same carpool,same buses and etc.) ....have our fair share of issues,but none not resolved. ....have not traded fists with each other before. ....have probably known each other's house like his own house. ....love durians!!! ....seldom talk about our problems,but would watch each others' back nevertheless. ....probably like the same girl more than once. ....the list goes on..... Happy 22nd birthday,my best friend.I don't think you read the blog here.Just wanna wish you here nevertheless. Wish you all the best in your future.Hope you become a good doctor.Till we meet again,take care.