Rated R. R=Recommended to all general population who have no life and have nothing else to do but crap and listening to me crapping.
Monday, May 31, 2004
Telephone
I think I really have to thank Alexander Graham Bell for inventing telephone not very long ago and Fredrik Idestam for founding Nokia company which produces my faithful communication companion,my Nokia 3315(blue dinosaur model)It is really durable.I can toss it across the room onto the bed and this little beeping dinosaur won't break apart.Even if it does,which rarely occurs,the blue dinosaur will just undergo a moulting process and shed off its blue skin.However it doesn't have a new skin underneath so I have to manually help it to undergo skin grafting.Okay,that's all crap for my my blue dinosaur Nokia 3315 phone.
I almost forgot the reason I thanked the late Mr.AlexAndDer GreatHam BallzAlexander Graham Bell and (Don't know whether he is still an early one or late one) Mr Fredrik Hindustan Idestam. What is my phone for?To receive calls of course.Primary function.Secondary function is to SMS hot chicks,not cold turkey like SC.And EMERGENCY function is to make a phone call.Oh man,I am losing sanity.I know SC is going to say "How you're going to lose it when you don't have it in the first place?."I just thought of a reply,"I didn't baboons speak until you do."Muahahaha.....*Laughing to myself*
Anyway,I just want to express my gratitude here for some routines that is so trivial until suddenly it strikes me.How do my parents keep me in check(not to say they need to since I am such a good son)?My Dad call me everyday,and I mean EVERYDAY since I left my hometown JB to study in KL in January 2002 just to ask me how's my day,have I eaten and all.Guess the Telekom been quite happy with my Dad's bill since then.Some people might think this is irritating but sometimes,this is the type of things in life one will normally take it for granted.The day isn't quite complete without a call from my home at the end of day.Do you believe I can hear something on the phone that I can't get it here?Crickets!!!!Ahh,my home.Nothing beats home.Nothing will.
My hand phone is ringing.*Read "Home"*Guess that's all for now.Sayonara and kiwotsukete