Rated R. R=Recommended to all general population who have no life and have nothing else to do but crap and listening to me crapping.
Friday, May 21, 2004
Where is the love (revamped)
Some "weird sense of humour" suddenly strike.....
What's going in the world,Lou ma,
Medic students have no life,Mama,
I think I am going into coma,
Thanks to having lack of drama,
Over here,we try to stop our sadism,
But we got patients here bleeding,
In the CSU,almost into ICU,
The Profs,the craps all in IMU.
If you only have love for your own face,
Then you only asked to be defaced,
And when you deface,people will hate,
And when you hate,some are bound to get irate,yeah
Sadism is what I demonstrate,
On simulated patient I learn to operate,
Friend,You gotta have balls to set things straight
Let the patients levitate to the sky,yall
Doctors working,patients dying,
Politicians crap,you hear them lying
Overworked and underpaid,
And would you please raise our pay
Father,father,father,help
Send me guidance from afar,
Coz people got me,got me questioning where is the love
(To be continued)
Edited by the ever sarcastic and sadistic Xiao