Monday, July 12, 2004

Blogger's Blog

I have been having blogger's block for sometimes now.Since university life make up most of my current life,thus,it makes sense that's also where I draw most of my inspiration.Currently,we can be said to be having honeymoon or holiday as the schedule is very relaxing now with quite a lot of time on hand.Thus,no university=no inspiration,no inspiration=blogger's block.Hmm...seem to have some shitcraps coming out now.How did I spend my last few days?Living 24 hour a day I guess.I was attached to a private GP in Kl for 2 days.It was interactively fun,if there is such word for it.Can't wait to go to KKB for my rotation judging from the good feedback(note:no plural)I got so far from frienD who haS been posted there last week.Maybe I will come up with some poem this few days,if there's inspiration. Till then,sayonara.I wonder if there's anyone reading this blog,oh darn,I don't blog for the sake of readership,I blog just for the sake of blogging. P.S. This is not my only blog by the way.....