- You know that durian trees takes 7 years to bear fruit for those commercial type seeds and 10 years for the durian trees of the unmodified seeds to bear fruits,and all that from experience.
- The Four Heavenly King Killer that you know is Emil Chau.
- One of the best games you played for hours is Tetris
- Handphones are big and bulky for the big and "bulky" executives of company.
- Some kids/strangers are calling you Uncle instead of Kor Kor.
- The waiter approaches you instead of your father when it is billing time.
- You always check the mailbox for the utility/internet/credit card bills.
- You look around for a phone booth when you want to make a call home.
- House phone has a limited distance that you can go without bringing the phone down to the floor(corded phones).
- Internet is not an English word.
Rated R. R=Recommended to all general population who have no life and have nothing else to do but crap and listening to me crapping.
Saturday, July 31, 2004
Getting old
When is the time that you know you are really old?I am not that old yet,but I am getting old as seconds pass.More like I have grown a lot rather than getting old.A search on the net can turn up a few classic examples.But I think I will make my own list here.