Rated R. R=Recommended to all general population who have no life and have nothing else to do but crap and listening to me crapping.
Thursday, August 05, 2004
Home Sweet Home
Been back at home since Sunday.Kinda lazy to update as there's only dialup available here.I miss my broadband back in KL though.Been doing nothing much except eating,playing and sleeping.Holiday is the time for R&R,not rest and recuperate though,more like recreation and relief.Study is not easy.Phew~~~Manage to get some creative juice flowing in my idling mental and physical state now though.Something I wrote on the bus
Homeward Bound
Ah,The Wise heads for home finally,
Southward bound,away from KL city,
Another six month down the tertiary study,
In a field that's revelled by many.
The engine grunts,destination nearing,
The chair creaks,I am here writing,
Distance closes,feet impatiently tapping,
The lady in front find me irritating.
The view changes beyond the window,
From concrete of city to the country's meadow,
The sun setting,the sky an orange glow,
On the trees and palms cast a longer shadow.
Creative juice stops here due to gastric juice flowing - I was too hungry to think
Just trapped a rat moments ago in my home here.Hmm....Where can you find all these snakes,crickets,bugs,lizards,rats,squirrels and etc?My home will be a good guess.Back to the rat topic.It is a grey small little cute rat.However,it just have to go.What did we do?We pour boiling water on it till it dies.Sadistic right?I know but that's they way we dispose of the rodents here.The poor rat sure died painfully.I do wish they don't come to my home here though.I can imagine the rat being scalded in its last moment on earth.Poor rat.My heart goes out to it.I understand the feeling of being scalded but you just happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.Not to mention the things your late brothers did;chewing away wire causing short circuit,eating the rice sack rendering the whole sack unsafe for consumption and etc.Hmm..I am having compassion for the wrong things.Why I care so much for the rat?
I was born in the year of the Rat.