Rated R. R=Recommended to all general population who have no life and have nothing else to do but crap and listening to me crapping.
Saturday, September 11, 2004
Budget
Just checked the paper today and found out a new Budget has been tabulated by our government.The tax relief for purchase of books will be increased from RM 500 to RM 700. Yeah....I love to buy books.Now there will be less burden on my Ministry of Finance(read my Dad) Medical books are expensive so the relief will,oh well, come as a relief.Been planning to add a few more books to my medical library.Now I can get another 2 or 3 ORIGINAL medical books to add to my medical library here.
There is also an increase in sin tax namely alcohol and cigarettes.The increase in cigarettes is good I believe because everyone or almost everyone know that smoking is bad for health.As for the increase in alcohol,I don't know what to say about it.Anything excessive is detrimental and I drink OCCASIONALLY.Thus,it won't has much effect on me.Just in case there are any blur sotongs from medical university,the price increase DOES NOT affect alcohol swabs.I repeat, DOES NOT affect alcohol swabs.
Now onto something else:Been wondering how will Acid and Obasan(a type of alkali) go. Just titred Acid with Obasan(Obasan:Oxidised Barium Sulphate ANhydrous;just crapping here) using a spoonful of cake held by burette filled with Obasan's solution.Shall check with a pH paper at regular interval now to see if there is any changes in pH.
Here,pH = -logarithm base 10 of (intensity of happiness of Acid)
One more thing to add,with the tax increase,there goes my plan to keep a bottle of JD in my room.Who say taxes are not a good deterrent?
Enough baba for now.Sayonara