Rated R. R=Recommended to all general population who have no life and have nothing else to do but crap and listening to me crapping.
Sunday, September 05, 2004
High School
Was doing some housekeeping in my pc and happen to come across this questionaire I got about a year ago.Maybe I should post it up:
Your High School : Maktab Sultan Abu Bakar(English College), JB
1. nickname in high school?
Siao most of the time, Steroid King, AirBall King, Cramp King
2. best subject?
English
5. worst subject?
chemistry too much memory work and not much practical then
6. a teacher you owe life lessons to:
Pn Chong(Standard 1 class teacher),Mr Lim(primary school),Miss Tan(Primary school),Pn Low(Standard 6 Mathematics)Miss Syamala and practically most of them in schools.They can't beat my DAD though
7. a teacher you wanna kick in the ass?
None i can think of
8. Describe sec 1 year:
Get to know lotsa new ppl though a few still come from my primary school.Joined Land Scout.It was very fun then.
9. sec 2 year:
Picked up basketball.That's where I got most of my nick in sec school.Start to play(and cramp)quite regularly towards the year end.I was nv an athlete.Got selected as Assistant Junior Troop Leader for Land Scout.Learned a whole lots fun and interesting things in scout
10. sec 3 year:
PMR year.Getting to have regular ballmates for basketball namely Eric,JS,QM,ZL,Darrell,but never really acquire the technique.I remember more than 15ppl gather for the last ball meet just before PMR.Getting my friends from St. John to practise first aid on cramps on ME!!!Got a good result for PMR.Scout movement starting to wane after the change of leadership.Still present for every meet without fail though.I am a never a fan of the first Saturday off for the government servant if it involves school.Saturday,school was off limit,hindering lots of ECA activities.
11. sec 4 year:
Great year.Major exam just over.Tried a few things.Joined Photography Club got a post as club photographer.Interact club was fun too.Best moments- The U-16 basketball open competition(Won 1 lost 1)Major switch to St John from Scout movements.Won the best camp with them.Selected as President for EC basketball club.plan to try out for MABA referee but never materialise.
12. sec 5 year:
Study year.Basketball take a back seat though we still play.Not having too many airball in my shooting edi.Quite happy with the improvement.SPM result shocking....
13. your best friends was?
Soon Liang,Soon Liang and Soon Liang
14. your worst friend was?
Hmm...none.
15. cafeteria food sucked?
Really sucks.Expensive and normally I don't even eat there.
16. most hilarious school rule?
Still remember the first time I was disciplined till I got into the black book.Kesalahan:"Bermain bola keranjang pada hari panas"
17. wore uniforms?
Yeah.Ties.Every1 wear ties.Diff from the primary school where only prefects got the "privelege"
18. how was the prom?
National school no prom 1 la.
19. who was prom king and queen?
refer to Question 18
20. any achievements?
Learned a lot of things and found to have a deep passion for basketball.
21. were you popular?
maybe among my ballmates and St John friends who keep helping me with my constant cramping
22. best song that reminds you of high
school?
Some thing that goes like "Wo Men Zhe Yi Pan,Ren Zhai Ke Shi,Xin Zhai Lan Qiu Cang,Wo Men Zhe Yi Pan,Che Yuan Tou Kan,Fen Shu Dou Yi Yang..(We in this class,though we sit in the class,our hearts lies with the court,We in this class,during test copy each other,result comes score all the same)
23. unforgettable high school crush?
Nope.Basketball was my passion then.
24. most embarrassing moment?
3 airball in the U-16 basketball competition.I took only 3 shots
25. memory you'd like to forget about high
skool:
NOne
26. best memory?
everything..maybe i should mention about the 7.8 meter high flag pole that won us the best camp.
27. any regrets?
Not brushing up my written Chinese.
28. would you like your "future child" to attend
ur high skool? Nah...too politicised now.To hell with the quota system.Unless this change,dun think I will.Of course,that's so long b4 even having a kid.Can't really say.Nv say nv..